Thursday 30 November 2017

Penguin Cuddles

Hello Friends this week has slipped by so fast and it
has completely thrown me that why this post is a little late,
there is no excuse for it it just didn't register that today was Thursday ,
whoops.....

Its also our Anything Goes Challenge 177 so why not come
on over and share your inspiration with us we would
 be thrilled to see how you use your LMMS, or any project 
that you wish to share.

This is my inspiration piece I have the sweetest little image 
to share with you lovely peeps today
this is Jr Hatter Simone, 



from Little Miss Muffet stamps isn't she adorable. I coloured her with copics
but they needed a bit of a clean so I coloured over in pencil
because they were a little sticky, I mounted her on some 3D foam
tape and used MFT die to set her in the foreground 

Have a wonderful day my friends and I will see you fine peeps here again soon
ttfn......Mwah......

2 comments:

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Bridget!

Christine x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!