Monday 4 December 2017

Some Bunny Love

Hello friends Happy Monday and welcome to 
the Whimsy Stamps Mini December release
there aren't quite so many stamps in this release but there are 
some that are absolutely adorable.

This is Bunny Love from artist Kristen Winklebauer


I stamped her with Angel Pink Memento ink pad 
so I could try my no lines colouring Im quite happy with how it turned out
but I did mess up her eye a little but I think I corrected
with some white roller ball pen.




This is the Customer Appreciation Set for December
all you have to do to qualify is spend over $75


Well thats about it from me today but don't forget to stop by the blog
to to check out all of the eye candy made by the DT ladies.

ttfn my friends .......Mwah.......xoxo


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x