Thursday 22 February 2018

Lukeelu’s new hair-do

Hello friends it’s Thursday again, my post is a little later then I would like
but last night was my first full nights sleep in a week, so i
awoke a little later oops!

Its challenge #183 Anything Goes with Little Miss Muffet Stamps
and Lukeelu has a new hair do, so i thought i would share his fun do


with you lovely peeps, he is an absolute cutie pie!
I like that he has his tongue sticking out, like he's blowing a raspberry


I coloured him with copics and warmed it up a
 little using polychromo pencils, they are great for creating fine
strokes in the hair, because im a little ham fisted when
 it comes to having a light touch with copics.


Copic List,
Lukeelu: E35, 33,31 25,27,29
Sky, B01,00,0000, clouds, BV00,31,V 20, GW 02
Grass YG 61, 63, 67,

I have entered him into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Challenge : #518 Cute Critters
Crafty Girls Creations: # 44 Always Anything Goes

Have a fun day friends take care for now
.....Mwah.....xoxo

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

pmsl you got me there great card and stamp

Kathy said...

This image cracks me up! You did a fabulous job coloring him. He looks great with his new haircut!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so fun and your coloring is fantastic! I love the simple layout on the card too which really allows for your mad-coloring-skills to shine through. :D